So far we have fought the initial planning application on a limited budget and with local voluntary donations. However, we are aware of the impending application involving the building of the breakwater through the Marine Conservation Zone. This will be a legal test case for MCZs within the UK and we need to be prepared with our evidence and legal team. Therefore, we are urgently fund raising for the following primary purposes:
- Carrying out our own surveys and studies
- Consultant’s fees to independently check the Environmental Impact Studies
- Planning Consultant’s fees
- Anticipated Legal fees for solicitors and barristers
- Marketing, leaflets, website design and printing
Although we operate as a limited company, all directors and members are volunteers and do not charge for their time or services.
If you would like to make a voluntary donation to our fund to help protect the Marine Conservation Zone in the Manacles, West Cornwall, please use any of the following options:
1. To make a donation via Paypal, please use the following button.
2. If you wish to make donation via BACS payment please use our bank details below for direct payments.
Community Against Dean Super Quarry
Account no: 7393 6182
Sort code: 09-01-28
3. Alternatively cheques payable to “Community Against Dean Super Quarry” can be sent to: CADS 2015, Badger Cottage, Tregellast Barton Farm, St Keverne, Helston, Cornwall, TR12 6NX