Cornwall Against Dean Super Quarry Ltd (CADS) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of this policy, the data controller is Cornwall Against Dean Super Quarry Ltd of Tregellast Barton Farm, St Keverne, Helston, Cornwall, TR12 6NX, UK.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website (our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter, contributing to our cause, posting material or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cornwall Against Dean Super Quarry Ltd, our subscribers, contributors, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to your information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information we hold about you, as well as ask us to rectify or erase your personal data. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Cornwall Against Dean Super Quarry Ltd, Tregellast Barton Farm, St Keverne, Helston, Cornwall, TR12 6NX, UK.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.